Saturday, February 26, 2011

Meet Margo

On Wednesday, Ms. Becky, took Emma to the doctor for me. She had a cough for a few days now and it was not getting any better. The result of the doctor visit was bronchitis. She prescribed an antibiotic and wanted her to start breathing treatments! I went to the medical supply store, on my lunch hour, to get a nebulizer. After filling out the paperwork, the lady helping me asked me to pick one. Little did I know I was able to choose an animal nebulizer! How cool!! This adventure suddenly turned into a shopping trip. HAHA! I chose a dog at first because Emma is obsessed with dogs. But, there was also a purple cow that came with a travelling case, which was a barn. The cow was so cute I couldn't turn it down. Ladies and gentlemen meet ............Margo, the Moo Cow!!

Surprisingly enough, Emma has taken her breathing treatments fairly easy. We have learned to distract her by reading a book. She even woke up the next morning asking for Margo. Hopefully, this will be one of the only times we have to use it but seeing that Doug and I both had our bouts with asthma, something tells me we will get to know Margo very well!

Until next time, go enjoy some fresh air!

No comments:

Post a Comment