Friday, January 7, 2011

Here we GO......

So, as encouraged by a great friend of mine, I have decided to start blogging. It will be a great way for family and friends to "Keep Up With the Joneses!"  I don't know if I will be an everyday blogger but we shall see. I am going to use this to relay my thoughts, wishes, fears, and feelings to anyone wanting to read. Please don't hold grammatical errors or punctuation against me! :)

This week was a crazy week with everyone getting back into a routine. Doug returned to teaching/coaching, I returned to cleaning teeth, and Emma returned to Ms. Becky's. We had a wonderful time off and I will post some pictures from Christmas later. This year was great because Doug doesn't have basketball responsibilities and we were able to do whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted! I was so very thankful for our two weeks off together over the Christmas holiday but it sure was good to get back to work.

Christmas Day
Bonding with Great G-ma and G-pa 
Decorating the tree before Christmas.

We also found out this week that Doug didn't make it into the final group of coaches that will be interviewing for the Athletic Director position at DHS. I know that the Lord has a great plan for us and we will be patient as we wait to see what the future holds!

Doug and I are training for 5k's, using Couch to 5K program. Going back to work this week has made it hard for me to find the time to run. I will figure out a system to include it in my daily routine though, I AM determined! We received Emma's jogging stroller yesterday and we are going to test it out tonight! I am so excited about that!!

I guess this is all for now.  I hope you enjoy reading and keeping up with what is going on in our lives!

1 comment:

  1. YAY, I can't wait to keep up with the Joneses!!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete